Car Parks, Roads and Hard Landscaping
At Woodholme we offer a wealth of expertise in the construction of all types of surfacing and hard landscaping projects. Completed schemes range from smaller minor works up to larger scale new build projects such as schools, factories and supermarkets.
Our experienced in house crews work nationwide, using our own specialist equipment, giving us an unrivalled degree of control and flexibility. We can offer either a complete “turnkey” construction service or simply individual elements of the build process.
Typical areas of expertise include;
- Full substructure, kerbing and foundation works, including bulk earthworks and compaction.
- Traditional or permeable construction make up.
- Complete drainage schemes, including sustainable drainage systems (SUDS) incorporating permeable paving, flow control systems and attenuation tanks.
- All types of surfacing including asphaltic materials, decorative block paving and resin bound or bonded finishes.
- Reinforced concrete aprons for factories and distribution centres.
- Playgrounds and play surfacing for schools and public amenities.
- All ancillary works such as street furniture, linemarking and soft landscaping.
- Planing, re-surfacing and improvement schemes.
Please feel free to browse our site to see the services we can provide. If you would like any further information please click here.