Groundworks, Drainage and Sub-structures
Woodholme regularly undertake major groundwork, drainage and sub-structure schemes for some of the country’s major construction companies. Typical projects are schools, academies, commercial and industrial developments, along with housing projects.
We have an in house health and safety department that ensures that all our workforce and management teams are kept fully up to date with the latest training and qualification requirements. As part of the Malcolm Group, one of Scotland’s foremost construction companies, we can draw upon an unrivalled depth of resource and expertise.
Our experienced crews work nationwide, using our own specialist equipment, giving us an unrivalled degree of control and flexibility.
Typical areas of expertise include;
- Foundation works including piling, pile caps and groundbeams. Shuttering and formwork.
- Reinforced concrete works, including full steelfixing capabilities, for foundations, ground floor and upper slabs.
- Bulk earthworks and muckshift including handling of contaminated materials.
- • Complete drainage systems, both foul and surface water, including deep drainage schemes, interceptor and separator tanks.
- Sustainable drainage systems (SUDS) incorporating permeable paving, flow control systems and attenuation tanks.
- Gas and vapour membranes.
- External works such as car parks, roads and hard landscaping.
Please feel free to browse our site to see the services we can provide. If you would like any further information please click here.